Moko Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Moko Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Cigarette Lighter Plug LCD Display with Tire Pressure, Temperature Gauge and Battery Voltage, Wireless TPMS with 4 External Sensors for Home Motor, Black
PRODUCT PRICE: Moko Tire Pressure Monitoring System
PURCHASE PRICE: $79.99CDN
The product can monitor all four tires when plugged in. Another great thing is that the unit works in “Real-Time”; displaying individual pressure and temperature data of all four tires simultaneously. This is done, by the use of an intuitive graphical interface.
The Unit will actually warn you of abnormal tire pressures; therefore it’s great for preventing flat tires, it’ll forecast air leaks, which will in turn, reduce the wear and tear of the tires, and extend the tire life. Having the tires properly pressurized equals extra fuel mileage too!
As mentioned above; this unit has a “Real-Time” Alarm. The display monitor of the device/unit delivers both visual and audible alarms when the tire pressure, temperature and/or air leakage go beyond the alarm setting or when the sensor battery is getting too low. It also provides you with advanced alerts for any dangerous situations to ensure safer driving!
Another great thing about this device is that it has a wireless transmission! There is absolutely to wiring involved. The sensors in the device have the ability to transmit data automatically when the vehicle is in motion. All you need is a cigarette lighter, or a power line is needed to power the display and monitoring abilities. It has a Freescale chip to display a more accurate monitoring data output and a more stable data transmission overall.
The unit is an easy installation; it is totally a DIY or do-it-yourself installation. The Temperature Monitoring System only needs a cigarette lighter or power port, and A set of install tools will help you install the TPMS freely and successfully!
For the first use, you need to install each of the 4 sensors then simply turn on the monitor. Once you turn your car on, and allow it to run for about 2mins or so, the monitor will start to receive data from the sensors, and the great part is that it’s in “Real-Time”!!
AN OVERVIEW FROM WHAT WAS DISCUSSED ABOVE:
- 4 Tires Monitoring – Display the real-time and individual pressure and temperature data of four tires simultaneously via an intuitive graphical interface. Warns you of abnormal tire situations and helps prevent flat tires, forecast air leakage, reduce tire wear, extend tire life and reduce fuel consumption.
- Real-time Alarm – The monitor delivers both visual and audible warnings when the tire pressure, temperature or air leakage go beyond the alarm value or when the sensor battery is low. Provide advanced alerts for potential dangers to ensure safe driving.
- Wireless Transmission – No wire connection required. The sensors will transmit data automatically when the vehicle is in motion. A cigarette lighter or power line is needed to power the monitor. Adopts the Freescale chip to ensure accurate monitoring data and stable data transmission.
- Easy DIY Installation – The tpms monitor is with standard Cigarette Lighter power for easy installing. A set of install tools will help you install the TPMS freely and successfully!
- First use, install 4 sensors then turn on the monitor. When the car runs for about 2 minutes, the monitor can receive the sensors data on time.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and it was informal. It’s a great little device to have, and it definitely won’t break your bank!
Please feel free to leave and questions and/or comments in the box below, and I will get back to you just as soon as I can! Thank-You for reading!
Author: Lance Lee
Tags: aftermarket Moko Tire Pressure Monitoring System, aftermarket safety monitor, aftermarket tire sensors, aftermarket wireless DIY tire pressure monitor, monitors battery, tires in real-time