AFTERMARKET TURBOSII DOT Angel Eye 7″ Round LED Headlights – Lifesaver!
PRODUCT NAME: TURBOSII DOT Angel Eye 7″ Round LED Headlights With DRL Amber Turn Signal Hi/Lo Beam + 4.5″ Fog Lights For Harley Davidson Road King Ultra Classic Electra Street Glide Yamaha Motorcycle
PURCHASE PRICE: $145.99CND + FREE SHIPPING
PRODUCT RATING: 4/5 STARS
I, myself am an avid motorcycle driver, and I have been one for 27yrs now. I have driven Sport Bikes, Race Bikes, Cruisers, Enduro, Harleys, Buell, and I’ve even taken out one of those Can Am Spyder 3-wheelers for a test drive.
LIGHTING and MOTORCYCLES
Lighting is no joke when it comes to motorcycles. Approximately 85-90% of all motorcycle accidents are caused by vehicle not looking properly on the road. Here’s an important tip; NEVER drive in the driver side blind spot, because he/she won’t be able to see you at all, and this one was proven by the Ontario Provincial Police Years back.
Here is what I honestly do to keep myself noticed while on my motorcycle:
- I NEVER drive on the left-side of a car, because I will be in the blind-spot of the vehicle beside me, and I talked about this above, but I just slow down or speed up. Those are really the only 2 things you can do. If you have an aftermarket horn, maybe beep in once or twice to let the driver in the car know that you’re there?
- I drive with my high-beams on 24hrs a day; it’s not against the law, and it could easily save your life! It might bother a few people, but it is far BETTER to be NOTICED on the road, than to not be noticed and get hit be another vehicle.
- NEVER ever have tunnel-vision when driving a motorcycle. If you’re constantly looking straight, how are you going to be aware of everything that’s going on around you? I would recommend taking a training course, because they teach you how and when and where to look while driving, and it reduces the cost of your insurance.
- ALWAYS wear bright clothing, even in the daytime. Try to wear you leathers all the time. I realize it’s extremely hot when it 40*C, but it’s better to shred the jacket on the pavement than your skin! I will wear my jacket, and gloves when I go for long rides, but I’ll admit that I’ll only wear a t-shirt if I’m just going to the store of something. It’s foolish, and I’m working on using the gear at all times. I do wear gloves all the time, because it hurts really bad to take a big bug or stone off of your hands or fingers!
- I bought lights that are very similar to the ones above, and they work GREAT! I get a nice crisp blue glow, and it looks really nice. YOU DEFINITELY GET NOTICED A LOT MORE!!!!
- Another very important thing when riding a motorcycle, as that you’re going to have a bee fly in your armpit or down the neck of your shirt at some point, so just squeeze it with your arm, and lift your shirt/jacket out, and the bee with fall out. I had it happen to me several times, but NEVER panic. If you panic on a motorcycle, you’re almost certain to have an accident.
THE ACTUAL SPECIFICATIONS AND TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- US Department of Transportation( DOT) approved 7 inch Round led headlight work with Harley Davison, legal on the road, one year quality warranty make sure you get best and risk-free lights!
- Operating Voltage: 12-24V DC;LED Color:6000K-6500K/White;4500LM High Beam,3000LM Low beam for 7 Inch Round led headlight; 1400LM for 4.5 inch passing light, double brightness than stock light, good and safe for driving!
- Built-in EMC function ln the lights for avoid flickering or conflicting with your bike radio; no need for extra anti-flicker hardness.
- Fit: Dyna Switchback, FLHRC FLHRSEI FLHTC FLHTK FLHXS FLHP FLHT FLRT FLTCU, Electra Glide Standard Ultra Classic CVO Touring FLHTCU, Heritage Softail Classic Deluxe FLSTC, Screaming Eagle Road King, FLSTFI, Fat boy S Lo, Deluxe, Ultra Limited , Road King Classic, SGS, Softail Slim FLSS, Softball Deluxe, Sportster, Tri Street Glide Special FLHX faring, Yamaha Road Star Silverado Royal Star Venture motorcycle cruiser, Suzuki, Big Dog Vintage Sport, Honda Shadow, Kawasaki Vaquero Ninja
- Warranty:1 year warranty and lifetime support. Package included:1pc 60W angel eye halo 7 inch round led headlight that works with Harley Davidson,1pc Conversion Harness Adapter,2pcs 30w 4.5 Inch fog lights Passing Lamps,1pc 7 inch Round Mounting Bracket Ring.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed the information about adding lights to your motorcycles, because it can actually save your life! I would HIGHLY recommend this product. NOTE: I also have some neat LED packages on my website for motorcycles too. I personally have them on my bike for safety, but they look very cool.
You need to be noticed on the road, so you can never add enough lights!! Make yourself known on the road, and again, NEVER driver on the left side of a car; because it’s the Driver’s perfect blind-spot, and several accidents occur each season due to this!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THEM IN THE BOX BELOW, AND I’LL BE SURE TO GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN!
THANK-YOU IN ADVANCE!
Author: Lance Lee
Tags: aftermarket auto lights, aftermarket halogen lights, aftermarket harley lights, aftermarket honda lights, aftermarket sports bike lights, aftermarket Suzuki lights